From the initial phases of the installation of the product or system onwards, Palmer MAUS North America (PMNA) will continue to provide the customer with a range of support services throughout the warranty period, and even after the expiration of the warranty, through targeted inspections.
- PRODUCT ORGANIZATION, INSTALLATION AND START UP
- Our technical specialist will consult with you on the process and on the optimization of the turnkey solution.
- POST-WARRANTY SUPPORT
- Remote servicing, immediate worldwide availability of replacement parts, on-site technical support.
- PREVENTATIVE MAINTENANCE
- Checking the general condition and performance levels of the installed machinery, preventing slow-downs or inadequate functionality in the production chain.
- TECHNOLOGICAL UPGRADES
- Convenient and safe upgrades of the processes and performance levels of the installed machinery and systems.
We are now stocking spare parts in our warehouse in Springfield. This allows us to provide a 24 hour response time for those items in stock when needed.